Florida Inclusion Network (FIN)
The Florida Inclusion Network (FIN) collaborates with Hernando, Pasco, and Pinellas districts and schools to provide customized services and supports ensuring all students with disabilities have the same educational, social, and future opportunities as their peers.
In partnership with districts, FIN facilitates the implementation of inclusive best practices through:
- Data-driven, student-focused planning and problem-solving across districts and schools.
- Data-driven professional development and technical assistance to increase knowledge and skills of district and school personnel.
- Coaching and resources for district and school personnel to sustain inclusive best practices.
- Inclusive scheduling
- Effective team teaching
- Peer support / Peers As Partners in Learning course
- Sharing information to build collaborative relationships between families, schools, and districts.
- School Best Practice of Inclusive Education (BPIE)
Florida Inclusion Network Website: