FDLRS provides assistance and support in the appropriate use of a variety of technologies for students, teachers, professional staff, and parents. Support services are available in the areas of assistive technology, instructional technology, Universal Design for Learning (UDL), AIM/NIMAS Florida services, and virtual/online instruction.
Our Technology Specialists also collaborate with the MTSS Technology and Learning Regional Technology Specialists and district-based Assistive Technology Specialists. MTSS T&L also offers a statewide assistive technology loan library (AT & UDL Loan Library).
For more information on Technology services in your area, contact your local FDLRS Technology Specialist.
Services/Professional Development offered by Technology Specialists
- Accessible Instructional Materials
- Assistive Technology
- Augmentative Communication
- Classroom Technology Coaching
- Computer Access & Online Testing Accommodations
- Instructional Technology
- LATS & RLATS Support and Collaboration
- Teacher Tools and Resources
- Technical Assistance
- Technology Tools, Resources and Strategies to Support Content Areas
- Universal Design for Learning
- Virtual Worlds
- Visual Strategies and Communication