FDLRS provides assistance and support in the appropriate use of a variety of technologies for students, teachers, professional staff, and parents. Support services are available in the areas of assistive technology, instructional technology, Universal Design for Learning (UDL), AIM/NIMAS Florida services, and virtual/online instruction.
Our Technology Specialists also collaborate with the MTSS Technology and Learning Regional Technology Specialists and district-based Assistive Technology Specialists. MTSS T&L also offers a statewide assistive technology loan library (AT & UDL Loan Library).
For more information on Technology services in your area, contact your local FDLRS Technology Specialist.
Teachers Rocking Technology Livebinder
Teachers can now access our one stop shop for quick tutorials and resources to help in:
- Accessing Canvas and the Resource Center
- Accessing and exploring Nearpod
- Using Microsoft Learn Tools (Dictation, Immersive Reader, Math Tool, Word Predication)
- Exploring math and reading virtual manipulatives
- Exploring resources on how to virtually support mental health for your students